- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
Compensation: $40,000 - $46,000 plus $500 signing bonus (with criteria met)
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Brad Hughes - State Farm Agent
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. Come work with an energetic, fun team at Brad Hughes - State Farm Agent!
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Louisville.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 1995.
- Our agency has received awards including: Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, and National Quality Award
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Company Website: www.bradhughes.net
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)